SUBSTANCE ABUSE TESTING
DOT REGULATED DRUG TESTING
The Department of Transportation, under rule 49 CFR 390.5, has required employers with the following agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, PHMSA and USCGA to comply with drug and alcohol testing (49CFR382). These regulations are comprehensive and include strict detail for compliance. CareerPro stands ready to assist you in complying with this regulation in the following ways:
- We have two conveniently located offices in the Mid-South that offer DOT
- physicals, examinations and drug testing. Click here for the locations.
- We provide a 24-hour on call service for post-accident testing compliance.
- DOT-required random drug and alcohol testing can be performed at your workplace. This saves the travel and wait time associated with sending drivers to a collection site.
- Breath-alcohol testing is offered at both of our offices as well as on-site.
- Our laboratories are DHHS/SAMSHA certified.
- DOT certified staff
Alcohol testing is provided using Alco Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) breathalyzer equipment. They employ the same standard of equipment that is used by law enforcement officers nationwide.